Newman's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in Pomona, CA  serves Residential and Commercial customers. We offer services in Carpet, Rug, Tile & Upholstery Cleaning.  

At Newman's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning we have a winning combination of the latest equipment, effective products and a knowledgeable and friendly stuff.

 Newman's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning  promises customer satisfaction. If It takes more work, there is no extra charge, whether is carpet, upholstery, tile or grout.

Our business has been built primarily from  customers satisfaction and it is our intention to keep it this way.

GIVE US 1% OF YOUR CONFIDENCE & WE WILL EARN THE OTHER 99%

We have been proudly serving  Pomona Valley, CA and surrounding areas since 1989.

CALL FREE  1-866-599-7100 or (909) 599-6171

WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS