Our hot water extraction process is the one most carpet manufacturers recommend. Deep-down clean and service that’s second to none—experience the Newman´s Cleaning difference.
Protected carpet stays cleaner, brighter, and fresher— longer! BUT MOST OF ALL IT WILL ADD YEARS OF LIFE TO YOUR CARPET. Plus, it makes vacuuming and cleaning up spots easier. So, don’t block off your room. Block out the dirt and spills.
The Service Visit:
Pre-visit: There is very little you need to do to prepare for our arrival. The only thing we ask is that you remove any fragile or breakable items from the pieces of furniture been moved.
During the Visit we will:
- Conduct a pre-inspection of the rooms and/or items to be cleaned, noting any heavily soiled areas or traffic patterns.
- Discuss the process with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Pre-treat any areas of concern to ensure the most thorough cleaning.
- Clean the entire area using our exclusive hot water extraction method.
Once all rooms/upholstery have been serviced, we will complete a final inspection with you to ensure that you are 100% satisfied
While our powerful truck-mounted vacuum system removes almost all of the moisture immediately, your carpet or upholstery may still be damp to the touch.
- Using fans in any rooms cleaned and turning your air conditioning system on can help accelerate drying time.
- Be sure to leave the protective pads under furniture legs and any paper used with upholstered items in place until the carpet and/or furniture is completely dry to avoid any color transfer.
- You may walk on your carpet immediately after cleaning, but avoid wearing street shoes, as they may re-soil your carpet. Be especially careful when walking from damp, carpeted areas onto non-carpeted areas to avoid slipping.
- If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the work performed, simply notify us and we will be happy to address any concerns you may have
CARPET MANUFACTURES RECOMEND CLEANING YOUR CARPET SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 6 TO 18 MONTHS , DEPENDING ON HOW HEAVILY THE ROOM IS USED.